Techniques for Turning Enquiries into Client Instructions
SRA Competencies C and D
Date: 20th June 2017
Croft Myl West Parade Halifax HX1 2EQ
Times: 12.00 Start 14.00 Close (11.30 Registration)
Cost: £70 including sandwich lunch and refreshments.
Is this event for you?
- Do you (and your staff) know how to turn enquiries into client instructions?
- Can you establish rapport over the telephone when the enquirer just wants to talk about costs?
- Can you discuss costs confidently?
What does this 2-hour motivational workshop cover?
- Communication techniques to position you as a trusted adviser*
- The one key communication skill to create immediate rapport
- How to use the three F's to motivate client buying decisions
- Pre-empting and handling objections using influencing techniques
- How to discuss costs confidently
*For one of the techniques to position you as a Trusted Adviser, see our latest blog post here.
Download a printable flyer here
What Clients Are Saying...
Great interactive content. Clear tips and techniques.LCF Law
Usable techniques not just theory. Would recommend.Rebian Solicitors
It covers business essentials that every lawyer should know.Adel Wills
Very useful topic and will be useful in the workplace.Clarion
It teaches a lot of useful skills in a very condensed format.Eversheds Sutherland
Gives examples to which you can directly relateWard Hardaway