Yorkshire Legal Communities
I am proud to support two local legal communities:
- Yorkshire Sole Practitioners Group, both as Treasurer and host of networking networking meetings, currently on Zoom.
- Harrogate & District Law Society with two professional education forum groups – Junior Lawyers and Legal Business Owners/Partners.
Yorkshire Sole Practitioners Group
Membership is open to Sole Practitioners of legal businesses
The aims of the YSPG are:
- To represent and develop the interests of solicitor’s sole practitioners in Yorkshire
- To provide a medium whereby the views of the SP’s may be brought before the national Sole Practitioners Group
- Encourage the continuation and development of SP’s
- Provide support, including where necessary, courses, conferences, advice, publications and other relevant activity to enhance the ability of SPs to operate successfully.
I look forward to seeing you at one of our events.
Harrogate & District Law Society
Emma Doughty (Partner Harrogate Family Law) who became President of Harrogate & District Law Society in February 2021 is delighted to announce our joint venture to support their members in 2021/22.
Emma has introduced new corporate membership of H&DS, please email her for more details: - firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to announce that these include access to networking and training sessions hosted and delivered by Ann.
We have set up six for Junior Lawyers and six for Partners/Legal Business Owners. We look forward to seeing you there😀