Managing Client Expectations
Yorkshire Law Society
14th October 2015
Outline of the 2-hour evening presentation:
- Welcome and introductions
- 60 second exercise on what clients want
- 2 essential communication techniques to manage expectations
- Body language tips and exercise
- An assertive technique for handling difficult communication
- Creating an action plan
Ann Page is the founder of Beyond the Brief, a specialist business delivering strategic coaching, leadership; management and interpersonal skills training for the senior members (and those aspiring to be) of the legal profession.
A Top 100 Lawyer of the Year, with an impressive CV over a 30-year career as a senior in-house lawyer delivering first class legal services.
She holds an HNLP certificate in coaching as well as being a certified NLP Master Practitioner. Ann has delivered leadership, performance management training for the last 12 years to over 6500 lawyers.