Leading Your Team
with the MiRo Assessment
How can MiRo Psychometric Testing help your team?
When a team is struggling, it is unlikely that the issues will correct themselves. In fact, if not tackled, problems can get worse rather than better.
A team assessment is a powerful way to identify the core issues and find the most efficient solutions.
MiRo is a psychometric assessment tool that can help teams to improve by building a picture of the group using the individual assessments of team members.
By reviewing the team against a number of variables, the MiRo Team Report is intended to give some indication of the expected behaviours and attitudes that might be at work within the group, together with suggestions and recommendations for change.
Training topics required to create a team that excels
Vision and Values
- What is a vision and why is it needed for Law Firms in the current legal landscape
- What your values are and how do they align with your firm brand
Communication Techniques to Promote Collaborative Team Working
- Understand how we communicate and the most important communication of all
- A review of the Miro assessment of the whole team
- Assertive communication techniques for collaborative team working
- Team protocol for working collaboratively
How to be Effective in Team Situations – two vital skills for lawyers in a busy Legal Practice
Networking Methods to Support Your Strategic Business Goals
- Networking planning and preparation for lawyers including follow up activities
- How to work a room and be confident at small talk to build relationships with future potential clients